FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER $99 or MORE (U.S. Only)
Nutricost DIM Capsules
Nutricost Diindolylmethane (DIM) capsules are high quality, potent, and easy to take. Each capsule contains a whopping 300mg of DIM and 5mg of BioPerine and are still easy to swallow. Each bottle contains 120 servings of DIM.
- Extra Strength Serving of 300mg of DIM Per Capsule
- Contains BioPerine for Maximum Absorption
- 120 Vegetarian Capsules of High-Quality Diindolylmethane (DIM) Per Bottle
- Vegetarian Friendly, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested
- Made In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost's DIM Supplement (Diindolylmethane) is the best for a reason. It is Vegetarian-Friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free, and made in a GMP-compliant facility. Nutricost DIM is formulated to include BioPerine for superior absorption. With double the potency per capsule (compared to many other leading brands), high quality, and improved absorption formula, we aim to make our DIM plus BioPerine exactly what you are looking for.
- Soy Free
Q & A
Does Nutricost's DIM supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost DIM Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s DIM supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
Is Nutricost DIM Gluten-Free?
- Yes. This product is gluten-free.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Consuming high doses of DIM has been associated with: gastrointestinal distress, hyponatremia, and headaches. Less common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash. Discontinue use and talk with your healthcare professional if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.